Tower Systems, Inc. is seeking a confidential, positive, detail-oriented, and responsive individual for our Administrative Executive Assistant position. This position will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of a multistate company reception out of our Southeast Division Headquarters in Winter Park FL.
To excel in this role, you should be hands-on, organized, strategic, focused, and demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to deliver excellent customer service, be outcome-oriented, work in a fast-paced environment, learn new systems and procedures, be highly organized, and demonstrate strong attention to detail is essential and imperative for this position.
The position is full-time Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with 1hr lunch and may require some occasional overtime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
· Office receptionist answer and direct multi-line phone system, directing callers to the appropriate party.
· Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters, preparing business correspondence, and filling.
· Assisting management by scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, onboarding, special events, and other similar activities, as requested.
· Update payables, company invoices, visa, and job schedule reports weekly.
· Performing minor accounting duties, issues, and deposit company checks and logs.
· Assist in completing construction permit applications and follow-up.
· Assist construction managers and contractors with the building plan application process and assist with county licensing registration.
· Retrieve, schedule, and assign all permit inspection requests from automated inspection line to inspectors, post following day’s permit inspection notices.
· Aid crew and field members as needed with the operation, shipping, and receipts.
· Maintain time off calendar within outlook for field staff and update schedule.
· Provides backup coverage for vacations.
· Maintain phone contact lists.
· Book travel arrangements.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE -
Job Type: Full-time