FL Tower Technician / Rigger / Climber: $3000 Loyalty Bonus Available
Reach for the top with one of the industry’s best tower construction companies. Tower Systems, Inc. hires individuals who have the desire and ability to put forth a solid work effort in the successful completion of a project from beginning to end. We are looking for experienced tower technicians, riggers and climbers to join our team of professionals. Tower Systems, Inc. will train applicants with little to no experience, but a construction background is preferred.
The qualified applicant will participate and perform all aspects of new tower construction, upgrades, and maintenance on existing structures. Ability to assist in the construction and maintenance of all types of towers (guy, self-supporting, monopole, flagpoles, and roof top and water tank applications ranging in height from 60’ to 1500’). Assist crew in the safe and proper installation of all types of antennas and microwave dishes with associated mounts, coax/line, connectors and hardware. Knowledge on how to correctly install grounding systems, lights, and troubleshooting skills. Demonstrating strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to work under diverse seasonal conditions is mandatory.
OTHER DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must be able to follow direction and instructions from Crew Supervisor.
- Good character; must be dependable and honest, self-starter, result-oriented and a team player.
- Must comply with company and industry safety standards.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Proficient in rigging and knot tying.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record. “Class A” CDL license is preferred or the ability to obtain one after successful completion of our 90-day new employee probationary period.
- Must be able to read and understand construction drawings and tower assembly drawings.
- Must exhibit good physical stamina with the ability to lift 80 pounds and climb structures as high as 1500’. Must be able to pass DOT/Medical Physical.
- Training certificates a plus! Certified Climber card by an accredited trainer, OSHA 10-hour course, CPR/First Aid training, and connector certifications.
- Willingness to travel extensively, nationally and internationally; passport required (lodging and per diem expenses paid by company).
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Eligible to work in U.S. Must speak, read, and write English.
Benefits: Best in class benefits!
- Up to $3000 Tech Loyalty Bonus in first 6 months of employment
- Full medical insurance for employee and their dependents, life insurance, 401K, AFLAC
- Vacation and sick leave available after one full year of FT employment, 9 paid holidays a year after a 90-day probationary period
- 100% Travel Expenses Covered
- All employees get their own hotel room
- $45/day Per Diem
- Will Train New Climbers
- Experienced Climbers Welcome
- Veterans are Encouraged to Apply
- All Climbing and Safety Equipment Provided
- Training and Climbing Certification Costs Covered by Company
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave